The only award-winning EV class in the industry!
*Interactive QR Code Manual"
No matter what we may feel about electric vehicles, they are coming sooner rather than later! With that said, I designed this class to be unlike any other EV-related class within the industry. It’s vitally important that the attendees fully understand how these systems work, the components within the systems, and how to diagnose and service these vehicles. This class provides many real-world scenarios that are easy to understand, with one-of-a-kind training props that have been created for the technicians to use during the classroom section.
Students will be able to perform live testing on several of the key concepts that all-electric vehicles use. Once we have the core concepts down, we will move over to live vehicle testing. While most of the actual class instruction will be on the specifics of electric vehicles that will apply to all makes and models, the manual will include detailed manufacturer-specific sections that the attendees can reference after the class is completed.
• EV Safety
• Motor Generators operation and testing
• Inverter operation and component testing
• Converter operation and component testing
• HV junction blocks
• Onboard charging modules and how they work
• Charging plugs and the handshake
• HV battery packs
• HV switching contactors
• HV wiring Insulation testing
• Regenerative braking
• Resolvers Pulse width modulation and motor controlling
• EV tooling
• Scan tool PID explanations and how to use the diagnostic information
• & much more!
top of page
bottom of page